Virginia M. Giokaris - Member
816-360-1707 | firstname.lastname@example.org | Kansas City
Virginia has practiced law for over twenty years, primarily in the areas of commercial product liability and toxic tort litigation, with an emphasis on asbestos personal injury defense.
She has significant experience in the management of complex litigation and has been involved in a number of jury trials.
In commercial litigation, Virginia has handled contract claims, landlord-tenant cases, and intellectual property matters, as well as corporate and real estate disputes.
- BA, William Woods College, 1976
- JD, University of Missouri – Kansas City, 1987
- State of Missouri
- State of Kansas
- State of Illinois
- US Court of Appeals – 8th Circuit
- US Court of Appeals – 10th Circuit
- US District Court – Western District of Missouri
- US District Court – Eastern District of Missouri
- US District Court – District of Kansas
- US District Court – Eastern District of Oklahoma
- US District Court – Western District of Oklahoma
- US District Court – District of Nebraska
- Administrative Editor, UMKC Law Review, 1986-1987
- Leader in Toxic Torts, Corporate Counsel Magazine, 2013
- AV-Rated Lawyer, Martindale-Hubbell
- Member, Annunciation Greek Orthodox Church (Kansas City, MO)