Vincent E. Gunter - Member
816-360-1727 | email@example.com | Kansas City
Vince practices nationwide in cases involving products liability, toxic tort, environmental issues, and employment.
Vince has tried, managed, and settled hundreds of personal injury and employment cases across the nation. He has litigated cases involving asbestos, silica, pharmaceuticals, environmental contamination, in addition to transportation and general product liability cases.
As a former in-house counsel with an international logistics company, Vince has a unique understanding of issues relating to accidents involving commercial freight carriers, including catastrophic injuries, sympathetic plaintiffs, unsympathetic drivers, EMRs (a/k/a black boxes), and bodily injury and property damage reserves.
Vince served as a Judge Advocate in the United States Army and is a recipient of the Bronze Star Award while serving in Iraq.
- BA, University of Missouri – Kansas City, 1997
- JD, University of Missouri – Kansas City, 2000
- State of Missouri
- State of Kansas
- US District Court – Western District of Missouri
- US District Court – District of Kansas
- Editor-in-Chief, UMKC Law Review, 1999-2000
- Law Clerk, Hon. Richard E. Dorr, US District Court – Western District of Missouri, 2002-2003
- Decade Award Recipient, UMKC Law Foundation, 2010
- Member, Advisory Board, Kansas City Children’s Assistance Network, 2002-present
- Member, Iraq & Afghanistan Veterans Association, 2008-present