Steven B. Moore - Member
816-360-1710 | firstname.lastname@example.org | Kansas City
Steve has practiced law for more than twenty-five years, primarily in the areas of insurance defense and commercial litigation.
He has also defended clients in products liability/personal injury cases for products such as asbestos, conveyors, and ceramics.
In addition to products liability cases, Steve is experienced in employment law, professional liability/malpractice disputes, real estate litigation, and construction industry disputes, and he has tried several cases to verdict before judges and juries.
- BA (with distinction), University of Kansas, 1983
- JD, University of Kansas, 1986
- State of Missouri
- State of Kansas
- State of Illinois
- US Court of Appeals – 10th Circuit
- US District Court – Western District of Missouri
- US District Court – District of Kansas
- Law Clerk, Hon. Marvin Meyer, Kansas Court of Appeals, 1986-1987
- Law Clerk, Hon. Fred N. Six, Kansas Court of Appeals, 1987-1988
- Best of Bar, Products Liability & Commercial Litigation, Kansas City Business Journal, 2015
- Junior Warden of the Vestry, Grace & Holy Trinity Cathedral (Kansas City, MO), 2008-2014