Randolph G. Willis - Retired Member
Randy has practiced law for over thirty years, primarily in the areas of business, commercial, and insurance litigation.
He has tried over forty cases and has been successful in obtaining defense verdicts for insurance companies and insurance agents in jury trials and in sustaining judgments in favor of insurance companies on appeal.
Randy has been appointed on frequent occasions as an arbitrator, mediator, receiver, and special master and has served as an appointed judge where he has conducted both bench and jury trials.
As well as being an attorney, Randy is a certified public accountant.
- BS, University of Kansas, 1973
- JD, University of Kansas, 1977
- LLM (Taxation), University of Missouri – Kansas City, 1978
- State of Missouri
- State of Kansas
- US District Court – Western District of Missouri
- US District Court – District of Kansas
- AV-Rated Lawyer, Martindale-Hubbell
- Top Rated Lawyer, Commercial Litigation, The American Lawyer, 2012-2013
- Super Lawyer, Business Litigation, Missouri & Kansas SuperLawyers, 2012-2015