Nathan A. Lindsey - Associate
314-768-3777 | email@example.com| St. Louis
Nate focuses his practice in the areas of products liability and insurance defense.
He actively appears for hearings and contested motions in the circuit courts of Missouri and Illinois including St. Louis City, Madison County, and McLean County.
During law school, he served as Chief Justice of the Moot Court Council and as an Articles Editor for the Kansas Journal of Law and Public Policy.
Outside of his practice, Nate is a board member of the Downtown Dutchtown Business Association and belongs to the parish at St. Anthony of Padua in south St. Louis.
- BA, Grinnell College, 2008
- JD, University of Kansas, 2012
- State of Missouri
- State of Illinois
- US District Court – Southern District of Illinois
- US District Court – Eastern District of Missouri
- Law Clerk, Hon. Carlos Murguia, US District Court – District of Kansas, 2011-2012
- University of Kansas School of Law James P. Mize Award, 2012
- University of Kansas School of Law Family Fund Award, 2012