Nathan A. Lindsey - Associate
314-768-3777 | email@example.com| St. Louis
Nate’s practice focuses on products liability and insurance defense. He has extensive experience representing a broad range of manufacturers, premise owners, contractors, and businesses during all phases of litigation. His practice includes actively appearing for contested motions and trial settings in the circuit courts of Missouri and Illinois including St. Louis City, St. Louis County, Madison County, and McLean County.
Prior to working at Rasmussen Dickey Moore, LLC, Nate gained experience as a law student extern at the United States Attorney's Office for the District of Kansas and as an extern clerk for the Honorable Carlos Murguia of the United States District Court for the District of Kansas.
Outside his practice, Nate is the President of the Downtown Dutchtown Business Association. In 2017, he helped establish the Dutchtown Community Improvement District, the largest community driven CID in Missouri. He is also affiliated with the local St. Louis alumni associations for Grinnell College and the University of Kansas. Nate and his wife Staci are active parishioners at St. Anthony of Padua.
- BA, Grinnell College, 2008
- JD, University of Kansas, 2012
- State of Missouri
- State of Illinois
- US District Court – Southern District of Illinois
- US District Court – Eastern District of Missouri
- Law Clerk, Hon. Carlos Murguia, US District Court – District of Kansas, 2011-2012
- University of Kansas School of Law James P. Mize Award, 2012
- University of Kansas School of Law Family Fund Award, 2012