Matthew S. Jensen - Member
816-360-1708 | email@example.com | Kansas City
Matt joined the firm in 1997 and practices primarily in the areas of commercial litigation, products liability and premises liability. He also has experience in oil & gas royalty disputes, employment contracts, and securities litigation. In addition to his trial work, Mas has successfully briefed and argued many cases on appeal in various state and federal courts.
Prior to joining the firm, Matt clerked for a large plaintiffs’ firm in Detroit specializing in medical malpractice. While in law school, Matt also spent a year clerking for the Honorable Donald A. Scheer at the Eastern District of Michigan. Today, in addition to his work as lead trial counsel on a number of cases pending in Missouri and Illinois, Matt is the national coordinating counsel for another client with toxic exposure cases pending across the United States.
Matt is a frequent lecturer and presenter at continuing legal education seminars presented through the Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association and the Missouri Bar. Matt is also active within several committees in the Defense Research Institute.
- BA, Michigan State University, 1992
- JD, Michigan State University, 1996
- State of Missouri
- State of Kansas
- State of Illinois
- State of Michigan
- US Court of Appeals – 10th Circuit
- US District Court – Western District of Missouri
- US District Court – District of Kansas
- US District Court – Eastern District of Michigan
- Law Clerk, Hon. Donald A. Scheer, US District Court – Eastern District of Michigan, 1995-1996