Kevin E. Deenihan - Associate
The Rasmussen Law Firm, LLP | 310-981-5516 | firstname.lastname@example.org | Los Angeles
Kevin joined the firm in 2010.
His practice involves toxic torts, California Environmental Quality Act challenges, asbestos-related bankruptcy trusts, labor and employment matters, and business litigation. In law school, Kevin was a Moot Court semi-finalist and member of the Moot Court Board.
Prior to joining the firm, Kevin was an associate at a boutique practicing in environmental and constitutional law.
- BA, University of California – Berkeley, 2004
- JD (Order of the Coif), University of California – Los Angeles, 2008
- State of California
- US District Court – Central District of California
- US District Court – Southern District of California
- The First 30 Days: How to Analyze a Complaint Prior to Filing a Responsive Pleading – State Bar of California Conference (San Jose, CA) – October 10, 2013
- South Bay Cal Alumni Association
- Eagle Scout