John L. Kellogg - Of Counsel
816-360-1737 | email@example.com | Kansas City
John practices in the areas of personal injury and commercial litigation, specializing in insurance coverage, vexatious refusal to pay, and bad faith disputes on behalf of insurance companies.
John has been involved in all aspects of claims handling and litigation and has experience with regard to automobile, homeowners, commercial general liability, professional liability, errors and omissions, and directors’ and officers’ policies.
Prior to law school, John worked as an auditor for a national accounting firm.
- BA, Washington University, 1992
- JD, Washington University, 1997
- State of Missouri
- State of Kansas
- US Court of Appeals – 8th Circuit
- US Court of Appeals – 10th Circuit
- US District Court – Western District of Missouri
- US District Court – District of Kansas
- Intern, Hon. Catherine D. Perry, US District Court – Eastern District of Missouri, 1997
- Rising Star, Insurance Coverage, Missouri & Kansas Super Lawyers, 2008-2009
- Prosecuting and Defending the Bad Faith Case A to Z – Thomson Reuters – January 2015
- Third Party Bad Faith – Missouri Bar – June 2012