David L. Szlanfucht - Member
816-360-1730 | firstname.lastname@example.org | Kansas City
David has practiced law since 1999, concentrating his practice in the defense of asbestos and toxic tort claims arising from environmental and occupational exposures, as well as insurance defense claims.
David has defended numerous clients in asbestos litigation throughout federal and state courts in Illinois, Missouri, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania.
David has represented insulation manufacturers, brake and friction material manufacturers, gasket manufacturers, drywall and joint compound manufacturers, distributors, engineers, architects, premises owners and contractors.
He has deposed many of the local and nationally known plaintiffs, plaintiffs’ experts, treating physicians, industrial hygienists, pathologists, radiologists and witnesses.
Outside the office, David enjoys mountain biking, running and spending time with family and friends.
- BA, Bradley University, 1996
- JD (with honors), Drake University, 1999
- State of Missouri
- State of Illinois
- US District Court – Northern District of Illinois
- US District Court – Central District of Illinois
- US District Court – Southern District of Illinois
- US District Court – Eastern District of Wisconsin
- US District Court – Western District of Wisconsin
- US District Court – Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Intern, Hon. Joe B. McDade, US District Court – Central District of Illinois, 1996
- “How to Save America’s Depleting Supply of Farmland” – Drake Journal of Agricultural Law (Vol. 4, No. 1) – Spring 1999
- “Are Capital Defense Lawyers Educable? A Moderately Hopeful Report from the Trenches” – Mississippi College Law Review (Vol. 19, No. 1) – Spring 1999