Clayton E. Dickey - Member
816-360-1711 | firstname.lastname@example.org | Kansas City
Clay has practiced law for over thirty-three years, primarily in the areas of commercial and business litigation, products liability, insurance defense, and franchising.
Clay has represented manufacturers, employers of delivery vehicles, health care providers, franchisees, franchisors and distributors.
Clay’s practice has included the defense of matters involving asbestos products, conveyors, presses, premises, vehicles, helicopters, scaffolds, fireworks, elevators, oil heaters and tree steps.
He also has experience in matters involving brake lining/friction material, coal mining royalty disputes, mechanic’s liens, problems arising under the Uniform Gift to Minors Act/Uniform Transfer to Minors Act, real estate disputes and securities litigation.
- BA, Indiana University, 1981
- JD, University of Missouri – Kansas City, 1985
- State of Missouri
- State of Kansas
- AV-Rated Lawyer, Martindale-Hubbell, Judicial Edition
- Top Rated Lawyer, Mass Tort Law, The American Lawyer, 2012
- The Best Lawyers in America, Franchise Law, 2001-present
- Annual donor & volunteer, Children’s Mercy Hospital
- Significant donor, American Red Cross