David has practiced law since 1999, concentrating his practice in the defense of asbestos and toxic tort claims arising from environmental and occupational exposures, as well as insurance defense claims.
David has defended numerous clients in asbestos litigation throughout federal and state courts in Illinois, Missouri, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania. He has also represented insulation manufacturers, brake and friction material manufacturers, gasket manufacturers, drywall and joint compound manufacturers, distributors, engineers, architects, premises owners, and contractors.
He has deposed many of the locally and nationally known plaintiffs, plaintiffs’ experts, treating physicians, industrial hygienists, pathologists, radiologists, and witnesses.
Outside the office, David enjoys golfing, running and spending time with family and friends.
- “How to Save America’s Depleting Supply of Farmland,” Drake Journal of Agricultural Law (Vol. 4, No. 1), Spring 1999
- “Are Capital Defense Lawyers Educable? A Moderately Hopeful Report from the Trenches,” Mississippi College Law Review (Vol. 19, No. 1), Spring 1999
David and the other attorneys of Rasmussen Dickey Moore have defended numerous clients in countless asbestos cases. When it comes to asbestos litigation, David and the team at RDM are second to none.
Juris Doctor, with honors 1999
Bachelor of Arts 1996
- State of Illinois
- State of Missouri
- U.S. District Court Central District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court Western District of Wisconsin
Intern, Hon. Joe B. McDade
1996 U.S. District Court-Central District of Illinois